Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thank goodness the Pats signed Stallworth!!!

It gives me something to talk about besides Detroit signing TJ Duckett. Cuz if it had just been that, I really didn't have anything. Just a story about how for a couple years, I drafted TJ in the middle rounds, figuring Warrick Dunn would get hurt and the little bugger never did. So last year I drafted Dunn and he had a couple of good games and started sucking; I eventually packaged him with Ocho Cinco for Marion Barber III and Reggie Brown (the league was unfairly weighted towards TDs).

Oh, you want analysis? Ummm... well.... they must not trust the goalline skills of Tatum Bell. I KNOW they don't trust the goalline skills of Kevin Jones; I saw last year he had none.

Stallworth gives Brady a much more reliable target than Reche 'Bugged out eyes and dropped passes' Caldwell, provided he can stay healthy. The guy KILLED one of my teams last year the week he went down in San Fran and I was nowhere near a PC to switch him out.

Another winner would be Reggie Brown in Philly. He played really well while Donte' was down, even while McNabb was still the QB.

No comments: