Monday, November 5, 2007

Fantasy vs. Reality

Fantasy: Andy Reid will be able to put his family situation out of his mind and successfully coach the Eagles.

Reality: The Eagles, especially McNabb, will not be successful until they force Reid out the door and hand the keys to any other coach in the organization (except, maybe Marty Morhinweg).

I went into the Sunday night game down by about 30 (opponent had Peterson and Moss). All I really needed was my McNabb to cancel out his Romo (either by McNabb playing well or by the Eagles D limiting Romo) and Westbrook to get about 20 (I have Mason and Stover tonight and figure they'll get me 10). Well, only Westbrook held up his end of the deal and he needed garbage time to do that.

I seriously need to think about using Jeff Garcia once the playoffs start. Any thoughts from you two readers? :)

3 comments:

Brian said...

I have the same problem with McNabb. I happened to win this week in spite of him, but he's turned into the biggest mistake of my draft. I wish I had someone like Garcia to back him up too. I left my draft with McNabb, Alex Smith (another guy with a ton of potential back in August) and J.P. Losman as my three QBs. After dumping those other two scrubs I had Pennington for a bit, but now even that's been a disaster. My QBs choices now? McNabb and Cleo Lemon...

JMP said...

No one to target in a trade? Trading deadlines are fast approaching, I believe. I also guess someone snatched Kellen Clemens out from under you, eh?

Anonymous said...

Good words.