Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Floodgate Fallout

  • Chad Ochocinco to NE: I LOVE this deal. Chad vaults way up my draft board. I don't think he'll be as good as Randy Moss was in his first year catching passes from Tom Brady, but I think it'll be in the same ballpark. Now if I can just figure out who starts at RB for them. I've got BenJarvis Green-Ellis ranked as if he'll be the one.
  • Kevin Kolb to ARI: I like this deal, but not as much as I love the prior one. I had Larry Fitzgerald ranked as if ARI would get someone good, so he's not moving. My one concern is Kevin will have little time to learn a new playbook.
  • Greg Olsen to CAR: Assuming Cam Newton follows the rule of thumb involving young QBs and TEs, Olsen should be okay.
  • Lance Moore re-ups in NO: I like him in PPR leagues now that Reggie Bush is a Dolphin.
  • Reggie Bush to MIA: this will sound like a cop out but I really don't know what to make of this yet. MIA's been moving away from the Wildcat and will most likely land Kyle Orton. I guess he gets a bump in leagues where return yardage/TDs count. I'll get back to y'all on this.

No comments: