Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chat(man) Stew (Sooooo Meaty!)

The above is a reference to that show 'The Soup' on E!. It's one of the few shows my wife and I can agree on (the others being The Office, Lost and Heroes and, until recently, House, which I still like but Megan thinks has jumped the proverbial shark).

Obviously the deluge of expert saliva came about because Ronnie Brown went down, leaving Jesse Chatman as Miami's new starting RB. I'll say this: my 'love' for him is higher than it was for Michael Pittman and Justin Fargas a couple weeks ago. I think he's worth an add, but you'd better hold onto your butts when you start him. Each week, I forsee 3 quarters of nothing followed by a decent 4th quarter once Miami's opponent is comfortably ahead. Still, there's nothing wrong with a little garbage time production.

No comments: