Saturday, October 13, 2007

Desperately Seeking Desmond


Curious as to why Desmond Clark isn't listed in Yahoo's TE Rankings for Week 6, but Greg Olsen is. Are they THAT enamored with the He-Man look-alike?

In other sites' rankings, Clark and Olsen are usually ranked together, just below Owen Daniels. This seems weird, as Daniels has to go on the road to face JAX while the Bears are at home. I'm guessing the 'experts' think that Clark and Olsen are going to split the looks, while Daniels is all by himself.

Still, I think I made the right call by dropping Daniels for Clark. I later picked up Olsen, but I plan to start Clark due to his overall experience as well as his past history with Brian Griese.

This means you all should go out and start Olsen, btw :)

Sunday Night Update: Daniels lead the trio with 5 rec for 79 yards, Olsen was 2nd with 5 for 63 and Clark brought up the rear with 3 for 48. The lesson? Daniels is legit.

No comments: