Wednesday, September 19, 2007

McNabb, Leftwich and a 7th round RB named Wynn

It occurred to me that after I advised 'anonymous' below to start McNabb over Bulger, I still had Bulger rated higher over on the right. I had meant to promote Donovan over Marc, which may sound silly, but bear with me. Bulger's operating behind a makeshift O-line, SJax hasn't gotten going yet and Isaac Bruce is not going to get 140+ yds every week. McNabb, OTOH, has a good O-line, Westbrook is running strong and his receivers will come around. I know it sounds bass-ackwards, but starting McNabb, against most D's, is the right move.

I am still coming to terms with all the man-love being thrown at a RB in Green Bay who's going to lose his job soon. Contrast this with the man-hate, or maybe just man-apathy, being shown Byron Leftwich.

I get that RBs win fantasy titles, but 7th round RBs going against tough run defenses do not. Do you really want to grab Wynn for the sake of saying you grabbed him?

I'd rather take my chances with Kevin Jones... again... than Wynn.

No comments: