Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vacation Over!

You know how people say they need a vacation to recover from their last vacation? That's why I've been gone for about 2 weeks. I followed up my 3 day Vegas trip with a quick weekend at home and then 4 days & 3 nights down the Jersey Shore (Wildwood Crest, to be precise). The hotel had a free Internet cafe', so if my one reader is around and wondering how I updated the rankings, well, that's how.

Full Disclosure
I went 2-2 last weekend. One loss was a blowout (only Addai and Westbrook showed up, while my opponent had guys like Kitna, Witten and the SD DEF) and one was a 4 point loss (I could be angry at a host of players, such as Leinart or Deion Branch).

About those CBS Sportsline guys
Jamey Eisenberg's 'Start of the Week' is Adrian Peterson, with no mention of how poorly last week's Start (Deuce) fizzled. I think this pick is pure man-crush. You have to also realize that they're playing the Lions in Detroit, so there's a possibility Martz, Kitna & Co. take to the air and get out to a lead before MIN knows what hit them (MIN has a good *run* D, not so great against the pass). This will pretty much take away their running game and I'm not convinced based on one 60 yard screen pass against ATLANTA that Adrian is a pass-catching back. Plus, who's the MIN QB? Tavaris Jackson? On the road? 'Nuff said.

His "Sit of the Week" is LJ, which I kinda sorta agree with, although it would've been nice if he had said LJ may do all right in PPR leagues.

I don't have time to go through the rest of the projections. Watch out for the 'couldas' and the 'shouldas', okay? Be careful out there!

I'm actually fairly close to labelling Dave Richard "the smart one" (he's already got the label of 'the big one'). His Fantasy/Reality wasn't bad and he had a comment a while back saying Colston would be a bust, which I endorse (didn't stop me from drafting him when I was in Vegas though *groan*).

No comments: