Sunday, September 25, 2011

Everything I Know Is Wrong

They say there's nothing more boring than hearing someone talk about their fantasy teams, but I'm hoping this is generic enough to help you with yours and maybe spur some discussion in the comments.
  • Where is Ryan Matthews 'On' switch and why didn't he flip it in the pre-season? It would figure the one week I take a chance on Mike Tolbert, Matthews put the final nail in Kool-Aid's coffin.
  • I have three teams and we're now in Week 3. I think I've now played AGAINST most combinations of Brady/Welker/NE-tight-end-du-jour, but I'm sure there's one coming in Week 4. So, of course when I try to jump on the gravy train and start Deion Branch in 2 leagues, he posts a big fat zero. What can I learn from this? Post your thoughts in the comments.
  • Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez and the QB for the Eagles could all conceivably be grievously harmed due to their inept O-lines.
  • Furthermore, the only RB who seems to be able to overcome this, on the ground, is Lesean McCoy. At least Matt Forte and Ladanian Tomlinson can contribute through the air. Somewhere in between is Michael Turner.
  • Shonn Greene and Adrian Peterson are doing it with smoke and mirrors. I'm not sorry, yet, I traded away AP for Arian Foster and I may try to sell moderately-high on Greene.
  • I'll come right out and say it: PPR is really getting on my nerves. It can really help or really hurt. It doesn't seem like there's an in-between.
  • Desean Jackson may be the most overrated WR out there.

No comments: