Thursday, September 15, 2011

Surviving Week 2

Instead of trying (and failing) to pick games against the spread (which I only did for fun for the past few years), I'll share my 'survivor pool' pick each week, since I still do that for... more than fun.

I should've posted this last week, but I didn't think of it. Hey, this blog is a work in progress!

Last week, I thought long and hard (heh, I said 'long and hard') about the Browns, but luckily for me I switched to the Cardinals. They gave me a scare for a good part of that game, but pulled through.

Now, I'll go against them, since they're travelling across the country to play the Redskins at 1 pm. I still don't like ARI's O-line and the 'skins have an up and coming D.

In fact, I'm 'streaming' that D in my main fantasy league after kicking ATL to the waiver wire.

Good luck to all my reader! (see what I did there?)

No comments: