Saturday, August 6, 2011

Linkability 8/6/11

These links have 'linkability'. Okay, by definition, all links have this, but these are also worth checking out:
  • The Big Lead's Jason Lisk On Win Total Over/Under: TBL resident-braniac Jason Lisk goes through all the O/U prop bets out there and picks each. This is part 3 of 3 and the article links to the other parts. I like things like this not just for the article itself, but for the comments. I learn a lot of things about other NFL teams from those team's fans.
  • Fantasyguru.com article on mispricing: A long, but ultimately rewarding, article about finding great values in your FFB draft. I'm all about value.
  • AC2LV's Are You Ready for Some Football?: AC2LV contributor DenverGambler breaks down some NFL prop bets and even throws in a pick (against the spread, no less!) for Week 1.
  • AC2LV's Time for Fantasy Football: some guy with my initials wrote some words explaining my QB rankings. He did a good job, too!

No comments: