Friday, August 19, 2011

Linkability and Reviewability for Week Ending 8/19

You don't need me to find the 'standard FFB links'; if you're in at least one league, you've got more than enough. But there are other sources out there, some dealing directly with FFB and some indirectly. Those are the ones that have 'linkability'.
  • The Big Lead's Jason Lisk on RB Committees: Since I've got a draft coming up where I already know I'm the 11th pick out of 12, this is very pertinent. I'm still hoping a stud RB drops, but I can't bank on it.
  • Art of Manliness article on losing with grace: Nobody plans to lose, but every league can only have one champion. How you behave when it's not you will leave a lasting impression on your league-mates. I'll admit I've been fairly neutral when it comes to playoff losses, figuring "when in doubt, don't say anything". But this article is right - a quick "nicely done" email or posting on the league message board is the proper way to go.
  • My TE analysis over on AC2LV.com: if you've noticed the rankings on the right changing, this article should help explain why.
Recapping the week on JMP Is Better

No comments: